Sunday, November 22, 2009

To Vlog or Youtube?

What did I find when I looked into vlogs? Well, I discovered there's a world beyond Youtube. I went to vlogblog and found out that there are well organized sites with a variety of helpful vlogs or videos. I liked WonderHowTo, Monkeysee and Videojug. On vlogblog I searched for some information on vlogging, etc. To my surprise, I kept coming up with Youtube videos. I guess Youtube was the first and what people still search. Monkeysee had some well-done videos on pet care, performed by a veterinarian, and the site seemed well organized to find topic material. I also liked the way Videojug was organized. Checked out some of the family information videos just for interest. Monkeysee has a byline of "see how the experts do it" and information included on the page for the video of the expert in the video. One on car care even included a phone number as well as a website. I liked this site and felt that the authenticity was founded. I would like to look into this site more for more ideas. Check out some of these for yourself and see if you find them better than Youtube.
Melissa S 11/22/09

1 comment:

  1. You found some excellent vlog sites. I'll have to steal those links for future classes :-)

    ReplyDelete